Summon Dire Wolf power slotting not showing correct values

Ynaught

Not sure why this is happening but the enhancements I have slotted into the power, a set of Attuned Blood Mandate (minus the Acc/End enhancement), are showing the wrong values on the enhancement screen. The damage is showing values (at lvl 40) of only  62.9% while the exact same IO's slotted into Summon Wolves and Summon Lions show the damage at 95.9%.

Also, for some reason there is a Resist Damage value on the Summon Dire Wolf showing the same value as the damage, 62.9%, despite there being no Dam Res slotted. Wondering if this is simply a reporting error somewhere or if the power is actually not getting correct damage and then getting either a damage resist buff/debuff incorrectly.

summon dire wolf.jpg

Hello, my name is Ynaught and I am an altaholic.

It looks as if this is another remnant of an old bug. Damage and Resist Damage are the same stat, just applied with opposite signs. There used to be a bug where you could slot HOs as long as one of the boosts in the HO was appropriate to the power -- but the other bonuses from the HO could affect the power. So a Ribosome Exposure HO (Res/End) could be slotted into an attack, and the Resist Damage effect would boost the damage of the attack. Because Summon Dire Wolf shows as taking both Damage and Resist Damage enhancements, I'm betting that it was missed when the problem was originally cleaned up, and the Damage enhancement is being applied to the resistance.

• Thumbs Up 1