Praetoria tutorial not working for some of us

nhisso

I searched and didnt find a post about this, so i dont know if it's a new issue or not. But i made a new char on praetoria and the "Destroy 1 clockwork" mission is bugged. No icon nor clockwork shows up on the map. Cant abandon mission and cant go inside building underneath the nearby bridge. Some in help chat said they did the tutorial just fine but several in chat reported same issue as Im having. If this is a known issue, I apologize for the repost.

The clockwork should be spawned right behind Interrogator Hoffman: https://i.imgur.com/LUdHygz.jpg

I searched and didnt find a post about this, so i dont know if it's a new issue or not. But i made a new char on praetoria and the "Destroy 1 clockwork" mission is bugged. No icon nor clockwork shows up on the map. Cant abandon mission and cant go inside building underneath the nearby bridge. Some in help chat said they did the tutorial just fine but several in chat reported same issue as Im having. If this is a known issue, I apologize for the repost.

Delete the toon, remake it. When talking to Flint for the first time, DECLINE BASIC TRAINING. That skips the portion of the tutorial that would involve the Clockwork.