Archetype build forums group

How is this different than what we have already?

Or are just asking if we can post to the main Archetypes board (because all those child boards already exist under the Archetype Build board, which also exists)?

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

basically IU used to know how to build certain things well and now I don't.  Time does that and I am sure a lot of others have lost their knowledge of building and what sets and such are in the game.  Also new players would I am sure find it helpful and it would provide a good place to post builds for improvement.

We're pretty much doing this inside those specific AT forums.  The overlapping principles are addressed in the Guides forum.  Adding another forum (that people would probably still not check) probably wouldn't centralize the search so much as... add another forum to it.

I mean I heartily wish otherwise (it'd be great not to have to explain the same thing three to ten times to different groups), but.

No-Set Builds: Tanker Scrapper Brute Stalker

basically IU used to know how to build certain things well and now I don't.  Time does that and I am sure a lot of others have lost their knowledge of building and what sets and such are in the game.  Also new players would I am sure find it helpful and it would provide a good place to post builds for improvement.

If you have basic questions, ask them in the General Discussion.  Worse comes to worse, someone will redirect you to another board or post...

As for builds, all builds have an AT already, so you can just post those in the appropriate forum.  Just go to the main page:  https://forums.homecomingservers.com, and scroll down to the Archetypes section, and below them are all the different AT's child boards that you can post in...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

One of the issues I am having with the way it's being done at the moment is there are info posts there seperate from builds that get pushed out because of the number of build posts.  an example is this here https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,911.0.html

for someone like me can't find those buried posts well and we will end up missing these a lot.  Those of us with low vision issues I am sure have a problem with this moreso than others do.

One of the issues I am having with the way it's being done at the moment is there are info posts there seperate from builds that get pushed out because of the number of build posts.  an example is this here https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,911.0.html

for someone like me can't find those buried posts well and we will end up missing these a lot.  Those of us with low vision issues I am sure have a problem with this moreso than others do.

Well the forums are "in development" themselves...One of the things they want to do soon is replace the current software with something more robust.  I agree that searching and finding information is difficult...

But, we also have a lot of veteran posters who have seen these posts, and know how to find them...So post in a place, ask the question - is there a good guide for healing?  - and someone will post that guide within the day...