Salvage racks in SG base

Call Me Awesome

This may very well have been addressed but a very cursory search didn't turn it up so...

I've found that the salvage in the storage racks change order as you take them out.  For example, I may be pulling 3 Luck Charms from storage and after the first or second click the Luck Charm suddenly jumps up above the Boresight in the list so I get a random piece of salvage with the next click.  I then hunt up the Luck Charm in the list, click on it to get it and suddenly it jumps back to where it belongs in the list.

This happens ALL THE FREAKING TIME when I'm trying to pull salvage from the storage racks and it's getting extremely annoying.  It happens with every piece of salvage in every rack, if I'm taking more than 1 out the thing jumps all over the place.

Whatever this is it seems to be a new post shutdown bug as I think I'd remember one this annoying on Live.  I have 13 salvage racks in my base and all of them are affected.

Guardian Survivor, occasional tanker and player of most AT's.

Guides: Invulnerability Tankers, The first 20 levels.  Invulnerability Tankers Soft Cap defense

Spoiler