Missing collar

PrivateP90x

Noticed my costume was looking different today, not sure if it is a bug or if something changed in the spaghetti code but it looks like the chest piece I was using and the neck piece as well are missing entirely.

Original.png

missing.png

Daddy Long Legs on Indom | Son of a Dirt Bag

23 minutes ago, PrivateP90x said:

Noticed my costume was looking different today, not sure if it is a bug or if something changed in the spaghetti code but it looks like the chest piece I was using and the neck piece as well are missing entirely.

Original.png

missing.png

Have you changed your graphics settings at all recently? I know I once almost accidentally reported my spectrum characters as being bugged because I had forgotten that I had turned down my graphics, which makes the spectrum characters look really ugly and not glowie. Just a thought.

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

9 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Have you changed your graphics settings at all recently? I know I once almost accidentally reported my spectrum characters as being bugged because I had forgotten that I had turned down my graphics, which makes the spectrum characters look really ugly and not glowie. Just a thought.

I have not, but even if I reduced the character detail the costume parts wouldn't vanish entirely.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, PrivateP90x said:

I have not, but even if I reduced the character detail the costume parts wouldn't vanish entirely.

Fair enough. What an odd bug. I didn't know if maybe the details just can get so lost they seem to disappear.

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

11 hours ago, PrivateP90x said:

Original.png

missing.png

Update: Costume Parts still show up during creation of a new Arachnos toon but not in facemaker.

17 hours ago, Captain Fabulous said:

I wondering if this has something to do with how some Spider parts aren't visible till after you respec at level 24.

Well this toon has been 50 for a while now, so I'm not sure what would've changed to cause them to disappear.