Unable to make Badge Progress on Fashion Victim

magicic

I am trying to get the Fashion Victim badge for spending 50 million inf at tailors. Whenever I complete the costume update purchase, the inf is taken from my total but the badge credit does not update. I try logging out and back in and the inf is instead refunded as though I did not spend it at all. The badge credit amount is stuck and I am unable to make any progress towards this badge. I was able to get it a long time ago on another toon fine but it seems to be bugged on this one. The costume changes also do persist through logouts and log back in. I had opened HC support ticket #41854 for this and GM Crumpet did suggest validating my game files. After validating, the badge total would increment only by the tailor fee (flat 10,000) and not the costume change amount. Logging back out and back in after doing so would cause the issue to revert back to no badge progress at all. I have tried multiple costume slots and multiple tailor locations but the issue persists. I only see this on my character Staticic.

This one sometimes does not pop right away. I seem to remember having to wait for a server reset before is showed up.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

Just a obvious question, are you sure you are not using discount tickets?

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

• 2 weeks later

It’s based off of inf spent on changes, so you would not get credit for discount or free tokens. 

I remember changing power colors and incarnate colors to spend max amount of inf per costume change.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

It's not an issue of spending 10,000 or 1.5 million per change. The money is not going towards the badge credit at all and when I log back out and back in, the money is being refunded as though it was never spent in the first place. Weirdly, the costume changes persist. So I am getting free costume changes but the point of the badge is to spend the money so the game does not register that any money is spent.