Beast Mastery Suggested Change for Pets.

I don't know if this would be possible.  But I've been feeling like the Pets aren't really acting properly. 

1st: 3 of the Pets have a Self Heal: Lick.  Either given via upgrade or normal (Alpha Wolf).  If they are going to have a self heal called llck they probably should all have it.  And it should maybe be more obvious when it gets used or perhaps changed so that its a Targetable heal on the pets themselves.  So that they can use lick on each other to heal each other.

2nd: From IRL Nature, Wolves and Lions are more Stealth Hunters.  While Wolves are also Pack hunters, they use their surroundings to sneak up on prey.  Lions do the same.  I would have thought that perhaps if you were to turn your pets to Passive, they should get a Stealth effect.  Since they get Crit chances from Fortify pack, I don't see how it wouldn't be a problem if they could also crit if they were stealthed like Assassins do.  And it would set them apart from Ninjas because they wouldn't get the Massive Assassin strike like crits that Jounin get since they need their Pack Mentality buff to even give them higher damage in the first place. 

3rd: Perhaps the Howl/roar buffs that the Wolves and Lions get could also affect the Mastermind?  It would be in line with other pets and how they perform. (Bots grant Shields, Demons Grant Fire Shields, Thugs Gets assault and Tactics.  I know Pack Mentality doesn't effect the Mastermind's damage.  Or maybe make Pack Mentality effect the Mastermind and when you use Fortify Pack your then changing it to a buff to not only your pets but your self?