Trouble Times Story Arc Issues

Acroyear

Just ran the Trouble Times story arc with my teammates last night. The patch notes for this arc read "The leader of the team must be of the Vigilante alignment to take on these missions." Not a problem, as my character is of Vigilante alignment. However, once we got to the last mission which takes place in the Rogue Isles, my teammates could not come with me because they are heroes! What the Hell?  We went through the whole story arc only to find out the entire team save for the team leader could not proceed due to their alignments, a fact we had no idea of when we started the arc. Firstly, why on earth is the final mission actually set in the Rogue Isles? It should have simply been a door mission in Striga Isle that leads to the final mission, which gives the appearance of actually being in Port Oaks in the Rogue Isles? Instead, my friends and I were out of luck in finishing the story as a team because of this.

Either the mission arc needs to clearly state that ALL members of the team must be Vigilantes or Rogues, or the final mission door needs to be moved from Port Oaks and placed in Striga Isle as to not to exclude team members who are of Hero alignment.

Also, no badge awarded for this mission.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Acroyear said:

Also, no badge awarded for this mission.

Yea, I ran into the same problem with a team member who was Hero alignment.  I think your suggestion has merit, especially since if you are on an Ouro mission, you can not change alignment.   We did note that the person unable to come with us was still able to get Mission XP, the souvenirs, and arc rewards. Since we let Marcus go, there wasn't any need for anyone else to actually be in the mission.  And for the other four runs, we had them changed over to Vig.

On no badge awarded, you have to run it five times.  See Voltor's Guide.