Ill/Kin looking for critique before I finalize

Stormangel

Hello all.  I have an ill/kin I made partly as a utility toon on my farm account to stealth/tp my mains around when needed soloing, but I do love both sets enough to put a real build on her.  One caveat was I needed teleport target because she is a genie named Port.  I could always just make an OP Ill/dark but I already have a lot of badges on her at 47.  With Hasten and that, it limited me to 2 other power pools.  So I was only able to fit in 3 LOTG 7.5s as opposed to the 5 max.  I decided to dip into the sorcery pool for a few reasons.  A) She's a genie, 'Nuff Said!  B) Spirit ward since I team a lot and another item in my toolbox for team support is nice and solo can go on the Phantasm.  C) Mystic Flight for travel at high levels (Free travel is good enough otherwise) plus it has tp in it, back to the name.  D) Rune of Protection for a panic button.  Anyways, for your perusal I present the mysterious Port!

Port - Controller (Illusion Control - Kinetics).mbd

Edited by Stormangel

If u are looking for build ideas and not set in stone on recall friend, the fighting route or combat jumping/ hover is an option.   the latter is a seamless transition for more defense.   The latter requires sacrificing sorcery but opens up a second power slot for vengeance for 5 lotgs assuming u go boxing/kicking, tough weave,

Edited by Stormangel