Praetoria mission bugged

CreepyShutIn

So I'm on a mission in Neutropolis for Calvin Scott. It's the second one he gives, the objective being "Destroy Main T.E.S.T. facility." One of the places I'm supposed to put a bomb is inside a pillar, however, so I can't progress. Also, when I try to call him to auto-complete, he doesn't even offer that option. I can't complete, auto-complete or just abandon the mission, no matter what I try.

• 3 weeks later

Anything on this yet?

I'm not a mod or anything but, I just went through Praetoria so can tell you that one of the things that I noticed is that some of the missions are a little buggy. Resetting the missions always seemed to work for me. I know that it sounds really stupid to mention it (cause you probably already tried) but, have you tried that?

I would select a different mission (couple times had to get another mission from Message Man to do it), quit the game, reset my computer and then log in again and select the mission again. Sometimes I had to do it a couple of times (in one I had to set it like 4 times to get some Seer I was supposed to be rescuing to finally show for me- I was even about to give up in fact but thought "Okay, one last time before I put in a ticket".

Anyway, it sounds kinda similar to what I was running into so worth a shot, right?