Maintenance Drone Slotting Question

Trauma Junky

So, I'm running a Bots/Electrical Affinity MM.  I recently picked up "Maintenance Drone".

I'm a little confused about the enhancements it can take, specifically Enhanced Heal. This appears to do nothing. It does not make the Maintenance Drone's heal any stronger, nor does it increase the MD's hit points. I do realize that the MD uses it's own HP to heal the other pets, so I expected the MD's HP to increase, but it does not. I checked the numbers in 'Combat Attributes' and nothing changes when I slot in a heal enhancement, and remove it. I had slotted with 3 heal enhancements and no numbers changed. 

It seems it's able to take heal enhancements, that do nothing.

Am I missing something here, or is slotting the Maintenance Drone with Heal enhancements a waste?

Tested and the heal amount seems to increase with IOs. With +99.1% heal IOs slotted in Maintenance Drone, it increased from 267.72 unenhanced to 532.5 enhanced. Tested with a secondary build, Group Fly and taking heavy damage from a fall at max height in Atlas Park.

The Maintenance Drone's max HP of 1349.33 does not seem to change with IOs slotted. It seems to heal a max of 4 times before self destructing regardless of slotting or amount healed.

The amount the MD heals for remains the same regardless of how much damage a bot has. I mean it will heal 532.5 hp if a bot's hp is at 75%, 50%, 32%, 1% etc. Tested by falling from different heights in AP.

image.thumb.png.e588cb435fc4bf4027fa3de328357e00.png