Multiple Base Entrances in SG Base

Xenon62

I have no idea how it happened, but now I have multiple entrances to my SG base (the blue swirly column). They all function the same; if I leave the base via one of the duplicates, I arrive the same way when I return. I want only the original, how do I get rid of the other three? (The four of them are in four separate rooms.) I can move them around within each room, but I can't delete them. And if I try to move it to another room, it creates a duplicate in the new room and leaves the one I moved behind. (Which is how I wound up with four -- initially, I had just two, the original and one in an adjacent room.)

On further examination: the original entrance now has the same options as the nearest teleporter, the second one functions like a normal base entrance, and the third & fourth give me "You cannot enter" messages. They all show up in the room inventory in Base Edit mode, but the "Sell" button is greyed out.

This has happened to two other people that I know of.

One was resolved with the weekly server maintenance.

I don't know if the other was resolved. 

Highly suggest posting this as a bug in the bug forums, if you haven't already.

Be as detailed as you can.  Do you remember if you were in base edit mode when it happened?  Was there a heavy server load?  Did you have a lot of people coming in/out? 

I'll keep an eye on it. No one else was coming in or out of the base at the time, and I was in Base Editing mode. I first discovered it while adding items to a room adjacent to the entrance and saw "Secret Entrance" in the room inventory.

Logged in this morning, used a different toon (also one with base-editing privileges). The original entrance is in place and works as intended. The other three are now green instead of blue, and when I click on them, I get a message saying that the teleporter needs a destination beacon to work. Further investigation is under way.