Savage/Bio today?

akodorokku

I'd argue that the sets havent really hand any changes so to speak in the last 2 years so depending what you're building for, they're likely not any different meta that would change their considerations for the builds.  In context though with other set combinations for armors and melee, there are differences mind you that causes some sets to become higher or lower in considerations in the last 2 years of changes but not a sav/bio imo in any significance.

Best to perhaps say what you're building for, provide a build and then others may be able to offer suggestions to you from there.

1 hour ago, Sanguinesun said:

I'd argue that the sets havent really hand any changes so to speak in the last 2 years so depending what you're building for, they're likely not any different meta that would change their considerations for the builds.  In context though with other set combinations for armors and melee, there are differences mind you that causes some sets to become higher or lower in considerations in the last 2 years of changes but not a sav/bio imo in any significance.

Best to perhaps say what you're building for, provide a build and then others may be able to offer suggestions to you from there.

Pretty standard, I think. Mu for my epic pool to get two more AoE DoTs, Fighting for more protection, Maneuvers and Combat Jumping for the same. I'm not looking to main tank, but being able to survive an alpha strike if needed. Primarily focused on damage, which I recognize the combination does well by maxing out Fury through all the DoTs. So mostly I'm curious about slotting and power selections outside the sets, wondering if there are any secrets I might be missing.

It is best to consider conservatively your fury at an 80% benchmark vs 100%. This is because transitions from groups or other factors can of course see it being much less than 100%.

When I was meaning in regards to what you're building, putting up your build from the MidsReborn program to show folks what you're attempting has a better way for adjusting considerations for you.  Keep in mind though that Mids does have some bugs and inaccuracies currently and info can vary in the more explicit numbers game of it, but that's also why once you find a build that is suitable that you first test it and the numbers on the test server to best confirm what you see in minds.   But being vague about what you're building makes it hard for others to give you advice.  There really are no secrets per se either, its just how you buid either due to experiential learning or intuitively so.

So make a build on mids you htink works for you, then post here then others can help from there.

So Mids is absolutely refusing to let me export my build. Giving me errors or crashing every time. So the best I can do right now is a screenshot of how the character currently stands at 47.

Enhancement slots are mostly empty in the build just because I don't have anything permanent slotted yet beyond all the recovery boosters in Health and Stamina. I've got Crushing Impact sets in the single target melee right now, and Cleaving Blow sets in the melee AoEs, with generic IOs in the remaining slots and pretty much all the other powers. Still building up Inf to get the expensive sets in things.

Clipboard02.jpg