Numina's in RttC -- numbers vary?

Dispari

So I've been working on this WP scrapper and I put Numina's in Rise to the Challenge. It's given some unexpected results.

For one, it only procs when enemies are near to be taunted. I guess that makes sense, and I can live with that, but...

The buff is also being impacted by the purple patch. According to combat attributes, lower level enemies give a larger boost (level 3s were giving me +70% recovery) and higher level enemies give less. Is this for real? Is this a bug? Is it a weird side effect of how RttC works? I'm guessing if nothing else I should move it to Health/FH instead. But I get the feeling it's not supposed to do this.

Well, now.  That's just fascinating.  (As is the one in the top-right, for a different reason: RttC has three +regen values, instead of one initial and an identical one per target.  That might just be a hiccup though.)

I think your initial call about it being very closely related to RttC's function is right.  I'm gonna try and test it on Justin with Parasitic Aura.

Sorry to make you get unslotters -- I could've run this on Justin too if I'd known it was going to cost you.

No-Set Builds: Tanker Scrapper Brute Stalker

Lesson learned though, don't put procs in RttC! It seems to behave oddly. I doubt the result is intentional, but I have no idea of it was like this on live or not.

I haven't had a chance to test it yet (got busy) but I think there's only like, a small handful of powers in the game that'll do that (for that proc).  Good call thinking of the purple patch, that would never have occurred to me.

No-Set Builds: Tanker Scrapper Brute Stalker