Any build recommendations for Wind/Dark?

Greenbone

Have played since Issue 1 and am just now returning. Controllers are my favorite AT of 100+ alts, and I've tried every iteration. But something about Wind/Dark is calling me. First question - is there a better synchronizing secondary? /Traps also caught my imagination. But /Dark is still favorited. Anyone play this, and have any builds you'd like to share? Of course I min/max, but am most excited by the fun - and two pets. Who doesn't love that?!

Cheers.

Wind isn't an option for the Homecoming server. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

22 minutes ago, Without_Pause said:

Wind isn't an option for the Homecoming server. 

I'm an idiot. Not sure why I thought it was until I logged into the game and tried to build it on Mids. I've played all your alternatives. Plant/Storm was by far my favorite, and my first 50 way back when. He was known as Eerie Gator.

7 hours ago, Greenbone said:

I'm an idiot. Not sure why I thought it was until I logged into the game and tried to build it on Mids. I've played all your alternatives. Plant/Storm was by far my favorite, and my first 50 way back when. He was known as Eerie Gator.

To be fair, it is listed as an option on the wiki page, and at least one other server does have it although from what I can tell that group doesn't care as much about balance. 

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."