My Mid's is Whack, Please Help

seaborndan

Previously, I could click on any shared build and Mid's would pop up with the build ready to go.
Downloaded the current Mid's v3.6.6. 
Now, when clicking any file in my Hero & Villains Builds file I get the following:
"ReadSaveData Failed   Error reading some power data, will attempt to build character with known data - Unable to read beyond the end of stream.  OK"
And, I get a Mid's screen with random AT and power sets, and all selections are blank.  At top of that Mid's window  it  has:   Mid's Hero Designer v1.96 (Database Issue 23 - updated: 15/07/12)

So, I discovered if I open my NEW version of Mid's, then I can click OPEN and choose any file from MY SAVED Hero & Villains Builds file.

My new problem is that when I click any link in forums, and even JJDrakens Compiled Builds, that are NOT in my file, I get the following:
"Unable to Load   File was saved by a newer version of the application.  Please obtain the recent release in order to open this file.  OK"
My curren Mid's window shows:  Mids' Reborn v3.6.6 (Homecoming Issue: 27, Page: 6 - DBVersion 2023.9.605)

How can I fix this issue to see the builds not saved in my file?
Thank you for any help!