Travel Power Popup Tray Issue (also posted on discord #client-issues

NiteCloak

Issue

Since returning to the game recently, I have had to systematically turn off the Power Popup Tray with Null the Gull on every single character because if I do not, it activates and slides up normally when using a travel power but then takes an eternity to slide back down once the travel power is toggled off at a rate of what looks like 1 pixel per second.

My PC is a high-end gaming rig running an NVidia RTX 4090 running the latest drivers so its not an issue of performance on my end.

The game is utilizing the NVidia card and not the on-board intel graphics. 

Any insight gratefully received.

p.s.  Game graphics and effects are maxed out and everything runs flawlessly.  Only issue experienced is this popup tray.

The GUI for the game imparts a much heavier strain than it should.  That being said, the only piece of advice I can offer is to systematically turn the various graphical features to their lowest, (or off), until you find which specific one was the culprit...

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, biostem said:

The GUI for the game imparts a much heavier strain than it should.  That being said, the only piece of advice I can offer is to systematically turn the various graphical features to their lowest, (or off), until you find which specific one was the culprit...

Well I did as you suggested and, ironically, it was the last thing I decided to change (naturally) and it appears to have fixed the issue.   

I have been running the game at a Refresh Rate of 165 in line with my monitors' refresh rate.  After reducing the Refresh Rate to 120, the problem seems to have gone away.   In all other respects the graphics 'appear' to be the same.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Edit:    Actually no.  The problem manifested itself again although not as prevalent as before.   Still, some improvement is better than no improvement.

Edited by NiteCloak
  • Thumbs Up 1