Granite armor getting lava/crystal versions

WindDemon21

Pretty simple, been wishing for this for a while because that granite armor just doesn't fit the theme a lot of the times. So could we please get a crystal and lava version for granite armor that we can color. (I know the name is "granite", but that could be changed, we know that's the least important thing, name it "apex" armor or something, or just keep the same name but give the other style options)

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Rudra said:

Name change not necessary. For the crystal version, instead of loading a Bedrock for the character, load a Quartz or Sardonyz. For the lava version, load a Magma Lord.

Those would be cool as additional options, but also come with issues on theme and look. I'm talking the same shape and size of granite but just the crystal and lava skins just like there is for every other stone armor power.

18 minutes ago, WindDemon21 said:
1 hour ago, Rudra said:

Name change not necessary. For the crystal version, instead of loading a Bedrock for the character, load a Quartz or Sardonyz. For the lava version, load a Magma Lord.

Those would be cool as additional options, but also come with issues on theme and look. I'm talking the same shape and size of granite but just the crystal and lava skins just like there is for every other stone armor power.

The problem is, is that Granite Armor isn't anything like the other stone armor powers. The other stone armor powers add an effect to your existing character. Granite Armor completely replaces your character model with a Bedrock model.

17 hours ago, Rudra said:

The problem is, is that Granite Armor isn't anything like the other stone armor powers. The other stone armor powers add an effect to your existing character. Granite Armor completely replaces your character model with a Bedrock model.

Right, but instead of rock, crystals or lava. Definitely possible to do. The others could be added you mentioned as well. The magma would probably work with the one theme i have, but the geode woudln't work for the crystal one I have though. So just add them all!