Interface and Hybrid for Pain Domination

jjolin01

So I plan to take Spiritual Core for my alpha, to help with the heals and the recharge on my buffs/debuffs, and Ageless for even more recharge and to fix my end issues.  I have no idea what to take for Interface and Hybrid. Degenerative interface to help out the team? Support hybrid to give everyone on the team some more buffs?

Pain/Dark Defender, if that matters at all.

Edited by jjolin01

My opinions:

Interface

Reactive for Damage reduction and Degenerative for -Max HPs seem to be the most popular. Core if you want to lean into the debuff, Radial if you want more damage.  I use Diamagnetic on some characters for -To Hit and -Regen.  None of the others I tried seemed worth it, unless it's for theme, which is always worth it.

Hybrid

I tried Control on a few controllers and dominators and was underwhelmed. With a group immobilize and a fear power, Radial adds a stun to every attack, but it didn't whelm me.  I had Control Core on a Fire/Kin, and the Psionic damage proc seemed nowhere near 75%.  The 40% status resistance is nice, if you have concerns.

Unless you are strictly support, Assault is always good; death is the ultimate debuff.

If I can't think of anything, I usually go with Support (and almost always put that on my tankers), Core if I have pets, Radial if not.  The end discount, +def, +acc are all nice too. 

I rarely use Melee, so I can't be too helpful there.  BRB...I just tested Melee Core on an Ill/Kin... 10.7 status protection is sweet, ~16% resist +1% per foe in melee.  Regen is OK.  Radial (taunts) +1.5 def per foe, 2 status protection per foe (within 10') won't help with AVs without minions.

Now that I've played around on Test Server, I realize I want ALL the Hybrids!  And Lores, and Destinies (I usually have a few of those).