character still logging out...

indlis

I'm dealing with this same issue. I got kicked earlier while changing outfits at a tailor, said I lost connection to server. Waited ~45 mins to que back up no problem but now it's saying my character is still logging out and kicks me back to the login screen.

im trying to make a new character cuz its happened all day to all the heroes i've tried to play

Just an FYI, I've tried to do that on Excelsior twice tonight for the same reason, but after a few minutes in Atlas with each new toon I get flung off anyway.  Then I get the same "still logging out" error on the new ones that all my previous characters get whenever I try to log them back in (even if they haven't been played in hours). 

I have the same problem, and it seems common enough that I'm sure the server admins are aware of it.  Growing pains!  No big deal in comparison with the joy of coming back to this game.

amen to that!

I have the same problem, and it seems common enough that I'm sure the server admins are aware of it.  Growing pains!  No big deal in comparison with the joy of coming back to this game.

Exactly my trouble too, and my sentiments match your own perfectly!  I never really thought to be able to play again, so this is all good from my point of view and am extremely grateful for those working hard at getting the game up and running again, even if there seem to be some issues with working things out)!  All the best to you all who brought this great and obsessively addicting game back to all of us:)!

Fashion Pixie