First Ward story arc not awarding proper Ouroboros badges

ElectricMatrix

The arc from Noble Savage, The Only Good Day Was Yesterday (Level range 25-29), was just done by me with the challenge settings set to limit myself to only AT powers, and with the enemies in missions being buffed.

Final mission ends, and I obtain Courageous-- the level 15-19 badge for enemies being buffed in a story arc. I already had the 15-19 badge for AT powerset limitations.

imsv52q.png

• 3 months later

I'm experiencing similar badge omissions and mis-matches awarded from Ouroboros missions.  In my Support Request #2206, one of my characters completed the Vahzilok Wasting Disease Ouroboros arc (lvl 19) with players debuffed and using only AT powers. However, the Headstrong and Vocational badges were not awarded as they should have been.

Stranger still, another character completed the Aura of Power (2.05, lvl 50) today with the No Travel Powers limitation, but instead of the Suspended badge being awarded as expected, the character received the Still badge, which is also for the No Travel Powers limitation, but for level 30-34...huh?  And to top it off, the Ouroboros list doesn't even show the character as having completed the Aura of Power arc (no star)!

OuroSNAFU1.jpg