el/rad where does this end up?

ryokoryu

So back in the grlory days of AE farming we had mitochondria.  They took those away and we had fire/kin instead.  Now I was never big on fire and I have always been a fan of ice so I made an ice/kin.  I typically had a little more safety once things were controlled but less speed, but I thought thematically it made sense also.  For my character she took the energy out of the air and turned it into effects with kinetics.  I had fun but I wanted to try something a little different in control here.  I ended up settling on fun and excitement as a nuclear powered android with electric control called Nuclear Powerplant.  Hey my first 5 names were taken so :P hehe.  Got him to 17 now but not aure if I want to main the thing.  How will he be at running+8 +4 AE farms?  as long as there are mobs close to him he has no end issues, will this continue?  its been so long since then when should I start trying and what levels of defenses do I need to softcap.  Do In take pickles on his cheeseburger or just tomatoes and lettuce?

I really like my Elec/Rad. But I can't survive the initial engage on them, even doing corner pulls into Static Field or engaging with Synaptic Overload doesn't do the trick for me.  I want to be able to get in mobs and sap their end while Chocking Cloud locks them down here and there, but the Gremlins just don't stack up compared to Imps when it comes to making up for the lack of damage in the set.

I play where my toons are... and they are everywhere.  But Everlasting is my current main home.  Come on by my base GOLD-11404.  And, yes, most of my toons start Gold Side (Bold Side)!
If you want to make a fortune of Inf in City of Heroes, watch my guide on the Auction House.
Or come on by and visit my Discord.

I run my theme groups there and chat with Twitch viewers in voice there.
And lastly, come see my on Twitch.  City of Heroes is my main game!