2024 Pride Month is coming and we need your help!

Heya folks of Everlasting, I'm part of the Pride organizing group and I wanted to put out a quick summary of the event ideas we're working on for this years Pride events, but I'd also like to ask the community to give us some feedback, or perhaps some support to help us pool up enough inf and maybe AT/IO sets to make this a truly legendary memorable experience for everyone that celebrates Pride and participates in our events this year. We are still running through the preliminary steps of organizing for this years events, so think-tanks are a bubblin' and plenty of spoons are a stirring to hash out the details involved.

In the last year's Pride events, we had only two lead organizers, DJEros/ @irkallanprince global @spellion and Martine/DJ Midnight Masque/ @Cynicetic global @JinJon10 taking the reigns with wrangling up the details and filling out the month with fun engaging events for everyone to participate in as well as pooling the funds and prizes needed but this year we have a number of extra hands volunteering to help with the work load to make this event month be something for all of us to long remember for years to come. At the moment we're working on scheduling out scattered events to fill the entire month with Pride so that there's something for everyone's play style!

So, presenting the rough draft of the event concepts we have for this years Pride.

• Base Flag Nights, club owners can pick a flag from the LGBTQ+ spectrum to represent in the month of Pride, featuring LGBTQ+ history about the flags origin, known figures throughout history around the world, and trivia with prizes for the winners that participate. Club sponsorships and SG bases are welcomed to be featured for this, but we are still working out the details, so TBA.
  • Costume Contests, LGBTQ+ flag themed, or themed for LGBTQ+ identity, we're hashing out the details on this one and have no judges picked yet for this but we hope to feature more prizes for this. Volunteers and club sponsorships eagerly invited.
  • Content running LGBTQ+ history trivia nights! I already have a couple SG's in mind to ask if they would like to do this, but more groups are always welcome to help spread out the fun to all play styles for the ally and LGBTQ+ gamers in the community.
  • Dragshows, Dragkings and Dragqueens will have a chance to strut their stuff to win King/Queen of Pride 2024! We hope to have superior prizes for this event, and an excellent venue to host this. Further details will be given as we continue to organize and work out the important details and scheduling.
  • DJ Thunderbowl/Smash, we're hoping to pull together the community DJ's to schedule a full night of dancing, music, and fun roleplay for all to be part of, party of the century (We hope to aim for anyway!) and possibly more trivia about famous LGBTQ+!
  • The LGBTQ Pride March, our yearly event will be part of our month schedule as well!

More still in the works, I'll update once I have more information to share, but if you wish to help us organize or have an awesome idea to share, feel free to post it in this thread, we're going to be opening for feedback, suggestions, and ideas to make this event month the best it has ever been.

As soon as I have contact names to mention here for donations, and volunteering to help us make this a truly legendary Pride month, I'll be sure to tag them here.

Presenting the 2024 Pride Coordination Officers/Team

General Management/Music & Event Coordinators: DJEros - Global @spellion, Martine/DJ Midnight Masque - Global @Jinjon10

Treasurer account for donations and prize offerings: Tobi @Sigmage8602 - Global @Pride Vault 0

Club Liaisons: @Dragoness10 - Forum/ Global @Tayne North II, @X-Rei - Forum and global

Base-Float Coordination/GM Liaison: Trent Lambert - @TorrentYed Global @ruaidhri

Forum/Outside Media Comms Liaison: @Crystal Dragon - Forum and global / @thecrystaldragon Discord

Taskforce/Farming Officers: TBA SOON!

For further information or questions, hit us up in the Pride Festival Discord!

https://discord.com/invite/dCxKBEaVe8

Edited by Crystal Dragon
*LOTS OF TAGGING BUT YES UPDATE!*
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif

The organizing treasurer has volunteered to create a crier character in order to draw attention to the need for donations for the events being planned out. You may see this character pop up at base portals throughout public locations, such as Pocket D, and Atlas Park, in order to get the word out, once a week. Day has not been selected and should not disrupt the Club crier alts placed throughout.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later

Donations may remain anonymous upon request, most salvage and enhancements dropped into the Vault alts inventory will be added to the pool as influence or prize.
Public Donors:
1. Send a confirmation message to @TobiasElfangorson through discord. Or you can reach out to them here @Sigmage8602
2. Once contacted, Email your donation(s) to @Pride Vault 0 (Global account for Pride Treasurer.) in-game.
3. Once Donation is received wait for confirmation 'receipt' screenshot will be sent to you on the private messages part of the forums here or through Discord.

If you wish to donate to help us make this years Pride as fabulous as we hope to, feel free to follow these instructions! If your club wishes to donate or contribute to the rewards for this years Pride events, please reach out to Tobi @LeadWanderer or @Pride Vault 0 in game, or on here to get further information on what your club can contribute!

The alt name in question is Vault Himbot Rocky.

Edited by Crystal Dragon
*pulls over to add the alt name for folks to be aware.*
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later

DJ Eros here! I have started a supergroup to go with the Pride planning committee! Please send me a Tell @Spellion in game if you have interest in joining the Pride Foundation! It is linked to planning events but I would also like it to be a general safe haven for queer or trans players with nowhere else to go, that are unsure how to break into the community, that maybe prefer to hang out in smaller scale settings other than the club scene. 

That being said I just formed it so we do not have many members, nor a base. If you have base building experience and wanna build a gay superhero base get in touch!

pridefoundation.PNG

• Like 2
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1