My Bots/Nature MM, feedback appreciated.

Mindrivet

So I haven't been going long and I know bots doesn't kill fast till level 26 (I am level 22 as of posting), but I want to know if this build is going to screw me over later? Nature isn't that common of a secondary I have noticed but I do like the Lifegiving Spores ability, I can just throw it down and let the pets do their thing. Is Nature screwing me out of a lot of damage potential I should have? I did try a level 10 Beast Mastery MM and it killed so much faster, combined with Kinetics. Beast/Kin wasn't durable at all but it was high damage.

Just... I am new and any kind of feedback or insight would be great guys.

4 hours ago, Mindrivet said:

Oh one more question, will Nature allow me to be a healer support for group content? I feel pretty healer main material with this power.

I can't really comment on how /Nature will perform for the henchmen, except that positioning will require a little extra effort. Robots should make that slightly easier than some other primaries.

As for team efforts, you may find that you have to make some build decisions to improve the Secondary's performance enough so that you can help fast-moving teams. Those build decisions may work against what you need to do as a MM. You do of course have more than one build to use. Specifically:

• For team-healing, you probably want higher recharge than you would other wise need as a leader of henchmen
  • The slotting choices will be radically different for the heals, Maintenance Drone is all the Robots need, but it doesn't help teammates.
  • You will probably need to lean even-heavier into Endurance management. Nature has ways to help, but you will have to slot these to maximize them.