Couple of questions about char creator

nhisso

1.) Are there any kind of bird type masks or helmets? Champs online has them, so i thought maybe i missed them in the COH creator.

2.) Can we have only one shoulder piece or wrist piece? In other words, instead of the gunslinger shoulder armor of the ox skulls being on both shoulders, is there a way to have just one shoulder covered?

3.) Not really a question, but i noticed there are no feathers (like native american style stuff). Did i just miss them or something?

1.) Are there any kind of bird type masks or helmets? Champs online has them, so i thought maybe i missed them in the COH creator.

There is at least one bird head, but no masks or helmets.  The customization options for the "beast" heads are all VERY limited.  However, if you get creative you could probably make a bird-like helmet+mask.

2.) Can we have only one shoulder piece or wrist piece? In other words, instead of the gunslinger shoulder armor of the ox skulls being on both shoulders, is there a way to have just one shoulder covered?

The only way to do this I've found is to use the robotic arm option for the chest. That's going to limit some of your other costume choices, however.

3.) Not really a question, but i noticed there are no feathers (like native american style stuff). Did i just miss them or something?

Not many. There are only a handful of costume pieces that have feathers on them other than the straight up wings.