New to CoH, looking for a leveling build.

SnackHappy

Played back in live, well before CoV. I picked up a Fire/Fire tanker. My buddies are playing with me and we tend to run as a group. We have a brute with invuln and claws I think, An empathy defender, and a zombie mastermind. Looking for a leveling build currently we are all about level 10. Our biggest issue is when the brute logs off our dps drops a lot. Also giant packs are rough in missions.

Here's my Fire/Fire/Pyre and a leveling build with Taunt at 10 and SJ at 20.

PWDRKEG v4.0 - Tanker (Fiery Aura).mxd

You're a tank...so until Fire Sword circle (24) and Incinerate (28), you're stuck with Combustion and Burn, basically.  I do slot the Kinetic KO proc in Scorch, which is a minor mitigation tool.  You can slot the Tanker ATOs, immediately, so having the MoT +Res proc in Blazing Aura and the Gauntleted Fist +absorb proc in Combustion, makes you really tanky at lvl 10.

Before anyone jumps on the lack of swords, I'm not a huge fan of the elemental weapons, and want room for Char, Melt Armor and FireBall at the end of the build.

Numbers are at 50, with one stack of MoT, but no Incarnates.

image.png

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present