Can we get Generic Hero/Villain groups in Battles? (AE)

So, if you try to make an ally in your AE, there's this nifty option for Generic Heroes or Generic Villains. I love it, but I wanted to make a battle, and apparently that group isn't there? Can we get this fixed? Please? It's making it harder to do my mission I was trying to make.

They aren't actually a faction, that is why they are not listed. However, you can still select them as specific foes in AE just like you can as allies. (Edit: You just can't use them to populate the map like you can Arachnos or other factions. For instance, Generic Heroes only has 7 characters in it. 6 bosses and 1 ally.)

(Edit again: This is most likely also why they are not available for the Battle advanced objective. Since those battles are populated by minions and the generics lack minions to populate the objective with.)

Edit yet again: You should probably ask for a new version of the Battle advanced objective that pits bosses against each other. This would most likely grant you the ability to pit a generic hero against a generic villain if that is what you want. The thing to keep in mind about the generics/independents though? Is they have no allies or minions in the game, so they don't fit in any faction. Hence, they are grouped as generics for lacking a faction affiliation. They aren't even allied with each other.

Edited by Rudra

If that can be done, that's fine. Really, I just need background characters as part of the story to fight against strong villains in the background while the players either join the melee and  help the heroes win, or rush past to complete their actual objective. I don't much care how it's done.

2 hours ago, adran06 said:

If that can be done, that's fine. Really, I just need background characters as part of the story to fight against strong villains in the background while the players either join the melee and  help the heroes win, or rush past to complete their actual objective. I don't much care how it's done.

You can still put them in and fighting in your missions, just not boss/AV to boss/AV.

I specifically need boss/AV to boss/AV (or at least to be allowed to use them, and for battles to actually enforce only 1 copy of the characters if a setting is checked (maybe call them Epic Battles?).