Ancient Character Lost Badge

Ariamaki

I have a 50 I haven't played in... well before I logged in just now it was 885 days or so. This character had spent that entire time in a train station in Atlas Park, but that was apparently a mistake: Their Commuter badge progress is now frozen at a maxed-out bar with no mouseover text for the current elapsed time, and they have not received the badge even after switching Day Jobs, logging in and out, etc. I have to assume some kind of integer overflow or similar error happened, because other characters with long but less-absurd logout periods (450-ish days) got new Day Job badges just fine during my big login sweep today.

2 hours ago, Ariamaki said:

I have a 50 I haven't played in... well before I logged in just now it was 885 days or so. This character had spent that entire time in a train station in Atlas Park, but that was apparently a mistake: Their Commuter badge progress is now frozen at a maxed-out bar with no mouseover text for the current elapsed time, and they have not received the badge even after switching Day Jobs, logging in and out, etc. I have to assume some kind of integer overflow or similar error happened, because other characters with long but less-absurd logout periods (450-ish days) got new Day Job badges just fine during my big login sweep today.

First question:

What alignment are you?   It sounds like you might be either Rogue or Villain.  Switch alignment to blue, and you should get the badge if that's the case.