How yo level up a character?

Birror

I searched the internet, the wiki and this Forum but couldn't find an answer.

The game only tells me to find Ms Liberty, but there is no indication on the map. I searched in the Atlas building but cannot find her.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Open your contacts tab below the compass at the top of your screen. Click Ms. Liberty and she will appear as an icon on your compass and a way point on your map. You may also find other contacts in that list. Eventually, some you will be able to call directly from that tab instead of travelling to speak with them. You can also use the 'Find' contact function to locate contacts you haven't discovered yet. Some will just be listed with the option to teleport to them.

Here's a few other notes:

You can just strike up a conversation with many of the contacts you see. For example, head inside the building behind Ms. Liberty and you'll find contacts for each origin that will give you starter quests. You can talk to the other contacts as well - it doesn't have to be limited to your own origin.

If you get tired of running around, you can check your map for AE icons starting with Kings Row (level 5+). AE is Architect Entertainment and you can peruse missions made by other players, or you can make some yourself. Once you pick one, you can talk to a contact right next to you then you the 'teleporter' to enter the 'virtual environment' and do the mission.

Once you have a little experience with your character under your belt, check out the looking for group tab or channel and join a group. You'll tear through XP doing task force missions. It's been too long since I've done them so I'll leave that for someone else to explain.

Good luck and have fun!