Wannabe Sentinata (Psychic/Energy/Force)

schrodingercat

I can't figure out how to do a mids export.

Do you LOVE clicking buttons compulsively? I DO! So I present my ridiculously expensive attempt at making a Fortunata/Sentinel hybrid but as a blaster. I have the enhancements already, so I am not really concerned with the cost. I rely on Force Feedback procs to get me close to perma hasten. This gives me almost (but not quite) perma coverage of defensive abilities by alternating between Force of Nature, Rune of Protection, and power boosted Barrier. If I can keep the recharge uptime I want, I have perma power boost on as well. I could swap out mystic flight for CJ/Super Jump/Acrobatics and probably get the same effect with a little better maneuverability and then take maneuvers for the LOTG mule instead of hover.  

Power boosted Psychic Wail is on a 30 second cooldown. Running into the middle of a pack of mobs with Personal Force Field up to soak the alpha, power boost, built up, drop PFF and then Psychic Wail is enough to shut down everything with little risk.  If things are left alive, they are definitely stunned, flopping around, and recharge debuffed, so I go ham with melee attacks and Tornado/Scramble them to death.

The beauty of this build even at 34 is that it feels like a combo based scrapper. The single target primary chain of tk blast/lance/punch/punch/punch with whatever is on cooldown is extremely crunchy and satisfying.

Of course, this sucks against certain types of Psychic resistant enemies, which is why the crowd control effects are so handy. Procced out Tornado and Darts plus energy melee attacks are what I have to rely on then. If they aren't psychic resistant, however, I shred them.

Here are the stats without any of the defensive abilities cycled in. It isn't defense capped in the downtime. Even with lucky procs, I still have a sizeable gap in status effect protection coverage, which is annoying! it also won't outdamage a sufficiently built fire/fire/fire, of course, but I have one of those already!

Any thoughts on how I can improve this build?

image.thumb.png.2cb7a70e16783ce4dfc1cf2a48388294.png

Edited by schrodingercat
wording
  • Like 1