Crionic Judgement needs… help

Supposedly it has a wide cone, but I swear I can hardly make ny highest tier crionic judgement hit anything. When it does, it’s just as powerful if not more than pyro, but it just has a horribly narrow and innacurate feeling cone. The only thing I regret about my dark blaster is choosing that ice judgement… 

It's 45 degrees. If we compare that to normal ranged blast cones (most are just 30), that seems fine. The problem is that when we compare it to other incarnate judgements, it starts to look a lot less fine. Vorpal Judgement is also a cone, and it's a whopping 120 degrees. The others aren't cones but their radiuses tend to be very large, with Ion in particular being truly stupid with how many targets it can touch. 

The simplest change would be to increase its cone width to match Vorpal. We could alternatively take a creative route and let it keep the cone angle weakness but give it an alternative tradeoff to make that weakness worthwhile, like increased damage or something. But I'd still prefer the cone angle because that keeps it in-line with other incarnate powers of the same type. Judgements are meant to clear an entire room, they're not precision tools. 

Edited by FupDup

Closed Beta Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/DptUBzh