Cotton Candy Cuddles hugs and inf daily givaway

Spark Inferno

Hello everyone I wanted to introduce myself I am also Cotton Candy Cuddles in-game the one who gives away hugs and inf daily. I would like everyone to know that all the inf I giveaway is donated by your fellow heroes who have been playing for many years I am just the one who does the "leg work" to hand it out to all of you. I do have a request for more donations to keep it going which can be emailed to @Spark Inferno in-game. 

Also, I ask that once you have gotten your trade you kindly move away from me so as not to crowd me or confuse me on who already got theirs and who did not. Another request is please do not hit me with powers as some can make it difficult for me to see the smaller characters and I have missed a few trades due to this. Lastly do not be rude by using target dummies, explosions, or other such things near me because one of my friends almost had a seizure due to the flash right in his face on his monitor. 

Be kind think of your fellow players and respect not just the hugs but everyone and we can have the best server ever.

I would also like to thank the GM's and the Council members for granting me a temporary 1 hour gold title 2x (the second was because I was so busy handing out the hugs I forgot to take a SS) that said Free Hugs! I loved it.

image.thumb.png.6b1fbd50bdd862b441d4e7ef5af3207f.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later