DFB Broken

PaxArcana

So, made a new alt to try a Beam/Devices Blaster out.  Beelined for DFB, of course, as the fastest way to get up to the early teens and start getting a good feel for the setup.

This is all on Torchbearer, if it matters.

First run went brilliantly - got invited within seconds, we rolled in and flattened everything in our path with ease.

Then ... then things started going wrong.

Team leader couldn't queue us for another run - they said they were up to "50 of 8 have accepted", but we weren't being pulled in, and all of us didn't get an X-of-Y popup like normal.

So we decided to drop and reform the team.  Except I couldn't be re-invited - the system insisted I was already/still in a League.  (I wasn't, of course).  I was able to clear that by relogging to character select.

So, at that point, we've got the band back together, we all queue up, and ...

... the team breaks, completely, when we load in.  Invites can't be sent, none of us are exemplar'd or SK'd, no-one is getting ANY XP at all.

Total flustercluck.

If the server keeps logs, my character was Sokohime@PaxArcana, and this was just a very short while ago.

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

There is something funky happening with teams that's sporadic. One night I got dropped from two teams in two different scenarios.

The first I was able to be re-invited.

The second was on a DIB tf. We were in the TF and I got dropped from the team. I didn't lose my SK and I couldn't be re-invited (naturally). I was able to finish the TF and get the bonuses. But it was weird.

.... and it happened again.

Logged in, same character.  Went to the sewers, punched my LFG:DFB macro a couple times, got an invite .... up comes the enter/decline popup ... "11 of 8 have accepted" ... ugh.

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism