my Elec/Elec tank sapper

schrodingercat

This is my Elec/Elec defender, currently sitting at vet level 50. It does not have anything min-maxed, but it performs exceptionally well. I can absorb the alpha and "tank" by using tricks inherent in the toolkit, including AV's, as long as I have a body next to me for self-healing/buffing.

I am not setting any land speed records for clearing things solo, but that's fine, I don't really expect to do that. That's what minions (teammates) are for.

I will die taking the alpha on arachnos with a lucky fortunata mistress shot, but that's what I get for not being a tank!

The goal of this build is a flexible, well-rounded character that provides excellent buffs and has opportunity for self-buffing by proc-fishing to get the most out of electric's shocked mechanic.

I'm looking for any feedback or missed slotting opportunities. I haven't added the soul mastery pool yet and I am currently running around with just electric armor for looks. This build subs out the shock debuff and defibrillate. Galvanic sentinel + envenomed daggers are more than enough for 4/8 AV's. Defibrillate is annoying and slow to use and honestly just use an awaken when my p2w rez is down while you're under the faraday cage, it blocks stun and I get them up and back in action fast enough.

Defender (Electrical Affinity - Electrical Blast).mbd

I went with Kinetic/Electric so that short circuit and transference saps their endurance faster and permanently shut their endo recovery down with spam short circuit.  The fulcrum shift lets you melt the mobs faster with your AOE short circuit and ball lightning boosted up to 200% damage.   It's funny to see the whole group of baddies standing around looking at you but not attacking because they have no endurance left.  Just have the survive for a short bit until it's all sapped away. 

You don't have to do all the sapping yourself with your powers as their own attacks will drain them, since they have no recovery left at all as you spam short cicruit.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2024 at 8:33 AM, Chade said:

I went with Kinetic/Electric so that short circuit and transference saps their endurance faster and permanently shut their endo recovery down with spam short circuit.  The fulcrum shift lets you melt the mobs faster with your AOE short circuit and ball lightning boosted up to 200% damage.   It's funny to see the whole group of baddies standing around looking at you but not attacking because they have no endurance left.  Just have the survive for a short bit until it's all sapped away. 

You don't have to do all the sapping yourself with your powers as their own attacks will drain them, since they have no recovery left at all as you spam short cicruit.

yea, kin is indeed awesome! I had a kin/elec on live. This is elec/elec though and does its own thing, which is why i asked for feedback :)