Viewport?

sbloyd

Is the viewport its' own window?  If so, how can I control it?

More details:

I have a two-monitor setup.  I'd like to clean up my screen some, but don't want to sacrifice my chat windows or the map.  Is there a way I can put the viewport on one monitor, and put all the ancillary stuff off to the side?

Horizon Twilight, The Chernobyl Effect, XLR Mk8, Dodgeball, and a host of other alts all hanging out on Everlasting.

• Game Master

If more than one monitor is going to be used (various methods: AMD Eyefinity, NVidia Surround View, etc.) the game will draw on 100% of the screen space, windows present or not.  In Windowed mode, the ancillary windows are confined to the window boundary.

Homecoming: City of Heroes -- Want to play? Start here. - Enjoy helping others? Join us as a GM.

1 hour ago, GM Tock said:

If more than one monitor is going to be used (various methods: AMD Eyefinity, NVidia Surround View, etc.) the game will draw on 100% of the screen space, windows present or not.  In Windowed mode, the ancillary windows are confined to the window boundary.

Thanks, yeah, I saw further down some folks trying to use dual monitors as well.  I guess I'll just have to write a toggle macro to flip between "Lots of crap on the screen" and "Minimalist Mode".

• Thumbs Up 1

Horizon Twilight, The Chernobyl Effect, XLR Mk8, Dodgeball, and a host of other alts all hanging out on Everlasting.