Assault Rifle / Martial Combat build help

Lockheart

Greetings everyone!

So to jump to the point, I'm in the process of leveling up a blaster that has the Assault Rifle / Martial Combat duo and have had a blast with it thus far. What I'd like to acquire is a road map of sorts on how to build, and if possible level, as it helps me maintain focus and not get lost in all the what if's. I'm the type of player that has an easier time and more fun following guides than navigating the wilderness on my own. 

Mostly a solo player, enjoy pushing up the Notoriety difficulty up when possible,  have access to any level of generic IOs while growing wealth to transition over into attuned IOs, and would like to avoid hover blasting (not in the theme of this character). Bonus if any suggested builds have flexibility to work in Stealth. Multiple characters in the mid 20's, no 50's yet as I've been experimenting to find out what I like, but this is a character I'd like to get to 50 which is why I'm seeking help. 

The parts I find overwhelming in trying to digest are what IO sets are worth investing into for the character. I've got a hundred'ish million at the moment to invest with currently and making more each day. The next part I am struggling with is sorting through which powers are keepers and which should be skipped. 

• 2 weeks later

Am I right to assume this is a military, special forces type hero?

If so, instead of straight stealth, take a look at Infiltration within Concealment and see if that might feel more right for your hero. Its got enhanced jump and run with a stealth element. Gives a great hunter vibe, think Kraven-esque type prey stalking. Its stealth is strong enough that you won't be seen unless you run right up on a baddie. And it's all enhanceable. Some don't like Infiltration due to how it's defense is basically worthless, but I like its feel on certain heroes.

Have fun out there!