SR/Spines super proc

Thraxen

I think I would do something like this:

srspine.thumb.png.e1ca8fbdc6ec0439f9b8b4ec3f5333e6.png

Tanker (Super Reflexes - Spines).mbd

SR is pretty tricky to make a proc bomber out of, but it is possible. I have an SR/Stone bomber that does pretty well on END, but Stone also requires a few less picks than Spines.

While stuffing every attack with 6 procs is fun, do keep in mind you still have to pass an accuracy check, so even a little boost will go a long way! And I'm infamous for running on very little accuracy bonus, so I know! The good thing is slotting your attacks with winter acc/dam, acc/dam/end, and picking up something like Vigor Core is just enough that you won't whiff all the time against 54s. This also comes with the added bonus of building Slow RES. Since proc bombers give up a lot of global recharge, holding onto what you can when faced with -Recharge goes a long way. Sure, SR can dodge most of those debuffs, but better safe than sorry!

I also opted to go Rune of Protection for extra mitigation. You can cycle this with Melee Core Hybrid to keep your RES at a respectable level before your passives ever kick in. In fact, using this method, passives will hard cap your S/L RES when your HP is around 60% with Rune or Melee active.

END will be pretty hard to manage regardless, as SR has no way to sustain it at all. Vigor is a good choice here, since it has END redux, and adds ACC to your attacks. It's usually my go-to for my bombers as well. My suggestion would be to keep Ageless Core in your pocket when soloing.

Hope this helps!

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!