Attribute Window not displaying correctly

ZekeStenzland

Logged into page 7 today and noticed that my Attribute Windows are not displaying correctly. This is happening for both of the characters on I've tried logging in to so far -- Malachite Spider and Shadow Shaman on Indomitable.

The text seems slightly larger than I remember, although it seems to be more readable.

It has lots of blank lines and is missing some of the attributes. In my UI, the first monitored attribute is always Last Hit Chance, and the last is always Influence. Neither of these is visible. If I bring up the Combat Attributes window, the UI does not have Last Hit Chance or Influence checked as Monitored.

Adding/Removing things to monitor does not fix this. The spacing is still weird.

Stop Displaying All, and then adding back the attributes seems to fix it. Although this does require that I remember what all the attributes were that I was monitoring. Sometimes it's just 2, sometimes it's 10.

I've pasted before and after pictures for comparison.

Is there any way to find out what attributes I was monitoring so I can restore them properly?

Attribute Window Cropped.png

Attribute Window Rebuilt.png