Ninja MM Defense Upgrade Not Working

Anput

Train Ninjas gives the pets Danger Sense, or Hide for the Jounin. When slotted with defense enhancements, only the Oni gains more defense when upgraded. The Genin and Jounin have the same defense with 0 defense enhancements slotted and 3 defense SOs slotted. When inspecting the details on Train Ninjas, it shows the modified defense values from having defense slotted, but inspecting the pets show the base values. 

• 4 weeks later

Its a bug because you auto upgraded your SOs with the clicky button on Homecoming. If you slot Invention IOs youll see that it works. Or if you replace your SOs with store bought ones. I just leveled a Ninja MM and was experiencing this  bug until I switched over to IOs

35 minutes ago, Vinceq98 said:

Its a bug because you auto upgraded your SOs with the clicky button on Homecoming. If you slot Invention IOs youll see that it works. Or if you replace your SOs with store bought ones. I just leveled a Ninja MM and was experiencing this  bug until I switched over to IOs

Tried replacing the SO, did not work. IO works as expected. Tried going back to SO afterward and it was broken again. Apparently it just breaks SO enhancements.