Kronos Titan spawn broken since last patch

Yumichan

Hello,

I run World Wide Red story mission and the Kronos Titan did not spawn after Stop All Wildflower Agents.  I exit to Founders Falls, but he does not show up.  I waited few minutes and searched the whole zone but nothing.  Late this evening, friends and I try the same story mission and try to summon many Kronos in Talos Island through using Oro portal from inside mission, but Kronos does not show in Talos either.  Eight of us tried and Kronos did not show up for anyone.  This looks to be broken since last patch.  Is this now broken? 

Thank you.

Please forgive any grammatical errors.  English is not my first language. 

• Thanks 2

I was one of the eight this morning who tried this and can confirm the Kronos Titan did not spawn for anyone.  I tried this again a couple more times today and found that spawning the Kronos in Talos is indeed bugged.  He seems to be spawning too close to the Hospital and is getting droned.  I tried this 3 times and can repeat the result with the following steps -

1. Run "Operation: World Wide Red" arc.
  2. Run through all missions until "Stop All Wildflower Agents" mission.
  3. Complete "Stop All Wildflower Agents" mission.  Before exiting the mission, use Oro portal inside the mission.
  4. Go to Oroborous and then select Talos Island destination.
  5. Kronos Titan doesn't appear near hill area next to train.  NOTE:  The Kronos Titan USED TO spawn right at the bottom of the hill on the street prior to this patch.

The result I was able to repeat is after waiting a minute or two on the hill, start moving around Talos to see if it spawned somewhere else.  Where I was able to repeatedly find him spawning was by moving NE into the hospital parking lot.  The Kronos Titan would spawn in that parking lot, then immediately disappear.  I was able to do this three times so far.  I think this is too close to the police drones.  It's the only place I've seen it spawn in since the patch.

You never needed to move off of the hill before as he'd always spawn right at the bottom of the hill.  I'll try this again tomorrow to confirm again, however it does seem this is bugged since last patch. 

I gave this a try yesterday on three separate characters and noticed the same thing.  If you stay in the general area of the hill next to the tram, he never shows up.  He's spawning in the hospital parking lot where he's getting droned almost immediately.  As said above, he used to spawn right at the bottom of the hill, so looks like the spawn point was moved.