Arachnos Commanders in Atlas not spawning

Skyhawke

While on Aaron Thiery's mission line, I'm at the part where you take down 5 Arachnos Commanders...except none are to be found. At one point, there were 5 of us in the area looking for them, to no avail. I tried logging out and back in, but none were there, still. I also noticed that the Arachnos respawn rates in that area all seemed off. It took a long time to get my initial 10 for the first mission in the chain.

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

Update: After logging off for a couple hours, coming back, abandoning the mission and retaking it finally got enough commanders to spawn for me to finish the mission, but that area is definitely hinky. The fire down at that one spot that connects the north and south side of that area would appear and disappear at random. Arachnos pilons decided to do the same as one despawned into two regular Arachnos guys. That area is usually crawling with bad guys and it felt like a handful had been put in and I just happened to get them before the lot was gone. If it had just been me that ran into this, I'd think it was just something screwy for me, but several people were having the same issue.

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior