Option to set title color back to default after choosing custom title.

On 2/2/2024 at 9:13 AM, Random Robot said:

When you choose "The" as your title in character creation it switches colors from blue to green when you join a team, but if you ever use a trainer to alter your title you only seem to have the option to choose a custom color, which defaults to black. Is there any way to reset the color of your player title to the default so it switches color based on your team status like "The" does?

edit: And if not could this be added?

On 2/6/2024 at 3:17 AM, GM Tock said:

Similar to choosing a Window Color, once you pick a color it's there.  Feel free to plead your case in Suggestions & Feedback.

Not a high priority request or anything but it'd soothe my ocd a little if this was an option.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Minimal FX Everything!"

I love this game. I'm eternally grateful that it was brought back.

"It's not enough that I win, somebody else has to lose" is not the attitude of a Hero.

The name cloud actually has pretty complex color shifting, if you're paying attention. Hang around Atlas Plaza with name displays on, and hardly anyone has a single-color name cloud. I thought for a while that selecting /roleplaying make it all purple, but not the case.

What you point out may be more of a bug or an oversight than anything else, but other than the switch to team mode, all name clouds are vari-colored.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com