Flying Without Powers

McSpazz

The way of activating this bug is super niche, but here we go.

I had fly and hover active on an Arachnos Widow veet. At level 24, I was forced to level up and respec. Upon completing the respect while no powers were active, my character was flying.
image.png.dc008e1341855f0cb63671a2f9eebed5.pngimage.png.7db4286a570de8bb19d3189c3fcd8a03.pngimage.png.5d3c49c0eaa627f60c519aeb9dc628b4.png

I saw this happen once before after a respec, but I "fixed" it by turning fly on and off before I could nab screenshots to show it actually happening. So my best guess as to the actual trigger is respecing while fly is active.

4 minutes ago, Etched said:

Next time don't do a respec with fly or hover on. Problem fixed.

@Etched

That doesn't fix the problem. That prevents it from occurring at all. A fix would be preventing this from occurring when a respec is done.

4 hours ago, McSpazz said:

That doesn't fix the problem. That prevents it from occurring at all. A fix would be preventing this from occurring when a respec is done.

And you are correct, however it has been doin that for a long time... a long time. I can only guess that the Devs know about it and have known about it for a long min. It must not be on the top of their list as a QoL problem otherwise they would of fixed it by now.  So, all I can offer is don't have hover or fly on while doin a respec.

@Etched