An autologoff system for client crashes

Developers, please think about a way to disconnect players automatically in the event of a client crash. This can happen for many reasons, one of them, and not the most respectable, is that the machine on which the game is being played, has too little operating memory. Then error windows appear, and the player is kicked out into the operating system while the character is left standing helplessly. This is my case, and recently it happened just like this: I had only come across a group of Skulls, white to me, and was noticed, when the program became unresponsive and the character simply stood there. I exited with the Task Manager and logged back in, but I knew where I would find myself: at the hospital. While it is my fault that I try to play the game on such a low-end computer, this sort of thing can happen for various reasons, and it would be very good to have a mechanism that makes the character disappear after the player. It might be done by pinging the server every few seconds, when the client is working normally. There is probably already a stream of uploading data between the two. If the server doesn't receive the request, it waits for the next within a few more seconds and then disconnects, preferably with a message in the local channel declaring the fact.

This is actually intentional in the design to keep players from simply logging off to avoid defeats. (Edit: Also, there is an auto logoff for characters if their players get disconnected. On Live, it was a 30 second timer. on HC it seems to most often be a 15 second timer, but that timer can be lower based on where you are down to 0 seconds for places like Pocket D or SG bases. Basically any location with no threats to attack the character will have a 0 second auto logoff while locations with possible threats have up to a 15 second timer before auto logging off the character.)

Edited by Rudra