(Praetorian storyline) Provost Marchand not offering Neutropolis Loyalist contacts

Bilious Slick

I finished Praetor Sinclair's arc (and thus the Loyalist Power storyline in Imperial City) and chose to remain with the Loyalists. I was told I had a message from Provost Marchand as normal, but when I called him, the only contact he only offered me was Interrogator Kang, the beginning of the Loyalist Responsibility storyline in Imperial City. At this time, I was level 14, which should have been high enough, but I nonetheless tried running a few missions from Clockwork A87952 to reach level 15. However, when I called Provost Marchand again, he still only offered Interrogator Kang instead of Dr. Hetzfeld (Power, Neutropolis) and IVy (Responsibility, Neutropolis). Dr. Hetzfeld also did not appear in the "Find Contact" menu; the only Power storyline contact I found there was Bobcat.

Additional note: this bug did not prevent me from continuing the Power storyline, as Dr. Hetzfeld still offered me missions when I spoke to him. However, in order to find him, I had to look him up on homecoming.wiki and follow the coordinates listed on his page.