Prison Break broken again?

Zombra

Hi, I saw some threads from a couple years ago.  Not sure if this is still a known issue, but the Brickstown Prison Break event is still not working 100% though mine may be something of an edge case.  I got to the final phase solo, cleared out the minions, was defeated by the final 3 Superpowered Prisoners, watched all 3 standing there, awakened, rested, and attacked.  During the fight, one of the 3 seems to have wandered off.  Searched the area but couldn't find him.

Was it the one that can fly? Search the sky above the prison. If it was one that can't fly, you'll have to search all the nooks and crannies of the prison to find him. (I remember most often finding one that can't fly hiding between a sewer access grate and the prison perimeter wall.)

16 minutes ago, Rudra said:

Was it the one that can fly? Search the sky above the prison. If it was one that can't fly, you'll have to search all the nooks and crannies of the prison to find him. (I remember most often finding one that can't fly hiding between a sewer access grate and the prison perimeter wall.)

Thank you 🙂 I'm not sure if he flew away but I logged back in to check the sky.  Eventually I found him on the ground in the water back deep inside the prison grounds 😄

Sadly since I was logged out for so long in the meantime I didn't count as participating and got no reward for the event :classic_sad:
But next time I will know!

• Thumbs Up 1

The villains blend in with the environment.  I found a guy hanging out on the street with a random street sweep and I was then in the event.  I wish at a certain distance the villains had an invisible tether that auto teleported them back to the Zig bridge when they go for a stroll. 

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up.