Need suggestions/help for EM/FA/FM Scrapper

ArticulateT

Hi there

I've been puzzling over a Scrapper build for Energy Melee/Fiery Aura/Fire Mastery, but I can't seem to get anything that I feel comfortable with, it's either too squishy or the DPS is lacking, so I'm aiming to start completely from scratch as I sit in mids and take points from more experienced builders on what to focus on and how.

I'd also appreciate a breakdown on attack rotations and what to follow up with what, it's something I'm still getting used to.

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide ^^

Edited by ArticulateT

Hey folks

To add to this, I've been experimenting a little with rotations, set bonuses and the like and I think I've settled on something I'm comfortable with in terms of capability, but critiques are always welcome.

for testing, I'm getting an average of 405 DPS at my best, with the pylon test best time being about 2 minutes 18 seconds. I know that you can probably get a bunch more DPS out of EM/FA scrappers, but it's a good pace for me. Rotation is Ring of Fire > Total Focus > Energy Transfer > Bone Smasher > Burn, interjecting any buffs to maintain uptime with Energy punch and Char standing by as gap fillers if I ever get slowed for some reason.

Scrapper Test Build.mbd