AR holstering problems (Arsenal dominators, Weapon blasters)

I've noticed a bug that, clientside, that when arsenal control dominators pull out their guns using the holstered option, it looks fine. But, from others' points of views, the gun in the hand is invisible and remains on the back.

For blasters with the ancillary set that gives them the rifle (I don't remember the name at current and I don't feel like alt-hopping to look, having a bit of a day), at least on blasters with Dual Pistols, the weapon also stays glued to the back while the animation plays out if you use the holstered option.

• 2 weeks later

This is still an issue. My friend and I have disappearing assault weapons (mine looks holstered to her when I can see it in my character's hands, and hers looks holstered to me when her character is holding it in her hands).

Can confirm - I've noticed this with a few friends who wield various flavors of rifles. They go through the motion of pulling them out, but then just revert to 'bare-handed' combat-stance, while the rifle remains on their backs.

Noticed last night this issue is also affecting dual blades. My wife's dual blade scrapper in that to me, her blades disappear from her character's hands while attacking a target and appear on her character's back. Please see image below.

screenshot_240401-21-13-19.jpg

I noticed something in connection to this bug last night. On my Arsenal/Arsenal Dom. The bug is occurring as described, but if I drop a trip mine, then after that animation, it was reported to me that my rifle was now properly displaying.  It would continue to  display properly for the observer until the next redraw forced by power selection broke it again.