Looking for the player who owns "Captain Philippines" as a name

Hello! I was the original owner of the Captain Philippines name, leader of the International Superheroes League supergroup, in the Virtue server. I was just wondering if the player that took this name is an old friend or acquaintance of mine and hoping to reconnect. I also wanted to remake the character and taking a shot on whether I can acquire the original name here on Everlasting before moving on to a variant. If you're reading this, please contact me at my global (@American Speedster), even if you don't know me and/or don't want to give up the name, that way I can move on and make a variant instead. Thanks so much in advance!

"I wear these colors for me. Not for the government, not for any partisan group, not for any ideological group-think and certainly not because I think I'm #$%@ing superior to anyone else! And other Americans may not feel the same way, some justifiably or not, too angry to represent. And as long as they're not hurting anyone else, there's nothing wrong with that, which puts you a mother%#@&er like you out of the category! I like the people here, man. Even those with struggles and life experiences different from mine. I want to help them be as happy as I am, as they can possibly be. You're going to remember that every time you see these %^#ing colors, Omniphase." -American Speedster, Chapter 1 of the "Philippine Born, U.S.A. Forged" series

small test.gif

• 1 month later
On 3/23/2024 at 6:56 AM, Captain Valiant said:

The "/getglobalname Captain Philippines" command turned up the name @Dr. Spellman as the owner of Captain Philippines.

An ingame email couldn't hurt. Good luck.

I was able to get a hold of them and got the name! Not only were they also Filipino like me, I made a new friend! Thanks so much!

• Like 4

"I wear these colors for me. Not for the government, not for any partisan group, not for any ideological group-think and certainly not because I think I'm #$%@ing superior to anyone else! And other Americans may not feel the same way, some justifiably or not, too angry to represent. And as long as they're not hurting anyone else, there's nothing wrong with that, which puts you a mother%#@&er like you out of the category! I like the people here, man. Even those with struggles and life experiences different from mine. I want to help them be as happy as I am, as they can possibly be. You're going to remember that every time you see these %^#ing colors, Omniphase." -American Speedster, Chapter 1 of the "Philippine Born, U.S.A. Forged" series

small test.gif