SSA Pandora's Arc

lemming

Noticed some inconsistency with the Pandora's Arc reward table depending if you ran red or blue side versions

Steps I took:

Ran Blue side Pandora's Arc stories 1-4 choosing 4x merit rewards each time.  I didn't do #5 since I had done it with the characters already.

Switched to Rogue and started the Red Side version.

I'm not positive and will need to rerun it to check, but I think I got the 4x merit reward on the first arc.

Arc 2-5 all told me that I hadn't fulfilled the time requirement and was not able to choose the 4x merit reward.  (Pre-shutdown behavior)

For the heck of it, I ran the Blue side Arc 1, and it also gave me the seven day timer result.

However, if you haven't done the red side, you can run Blue side over and over with the 4x merit reward available.

I'm guessing that some flag is set when running the red and that both sides still check.

And for a related suggestion: Fort Trident is still in the pond entrance instead of moved over to the new location in Wavelength's arc (Blue #1)

Ok, checked running B1, R1, B1

B1 & R1 both gave the option of getting 4x merits and running B1 the second time did not.

So I think what is happening the redside arc (at least the first one) is setting a flag, but all the other arcs still check for that flag.